Are you looking to start creating content for social media but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you have a hard time coming up with content ideas for your online brand? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan share their thoughts on how...
Are you looking to start creating content for social media but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you have a hard time coming up with content ideas for your online brand? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan share their thoughts on how bookkeepers can consistently generate engaging social media content and authentically market their brand.
- Hannah and Melissa start by addressing the generational content gap - and how different age groups consume content.
- Hannah asks Melissa what she struggles with when creating content. Her answer is what most people also struggle with: ever-changing social media algorithms.
- Melissa reveals her content creation process involves creating as much content in advance and then scheduling it on a content calendar.
- Hannah clarifies that you should only consider outsourcing your content creation if you have the budget for it.
- Melissa talks about the benefits of professionalizing your content creation process.
- Hannah describes the difference between looking for inspiration and stealing other people’s content.
- Hannah and Melissa agree that having a pattern is the best way to create content for social media consistently.
- Melissa explains that being original in your content creation will set you apart from the competition - and that means niching down as much as possible.
- Hannah shares her experience using social media metric tools - she also reveals that sometimes asking for feedback from your audience is all you need to drive engagement.
- Hannah and Melissa go through why your content does not have to be perfect during the initial stages of your content creation journey.
- Hannah explains why your fear of being judged should not stop you from creating content online.
Mentioned in this episode: