BKX 2022 was a massive success. Want to know what you missed? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan talk about the most memorable moments of BKX 2022. Hannah and Melissa reveal that one of their major highlights at BKX was when they interviewed...
BKX 2022 was a massive success. Want to know what you missed? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan talk about the most memorable moments of BKX 2022.
- Hannah and Melissa reveal that one of their major highlights at BKX was when they interviewed Ben on stage.
- Hannah reveals that their interview with Ben was not rehearsed as he wanted to answer questions off the top of his head.
- Hannah admits that she was a little nervous about being on stage.
- Melissa describes how the audience resonated with the topic of weird client interactions - because we've all had one.
- Hannah shares Ben's reaction when he learned that the audience wanted to know who his favorite child was.
- Melissa talks about the excitement that comes with meeting fans in person and interacting with people she normally sees on Facebook.
- Melissa's pro tip for event speakers: volunteer to speak on the first or second day of the event.
- Hannah and Melissa break down the pros and cons of running a virtual event alongside an in-person event.
- Melissa explains why she believes it's almost impossible to try and compare the experience of a virtual event versus an in-person event.
- Hannah and Melissa agree that people assume hosting an event is easy because nothing ever goes wrong at well-run events.
- Melissa shares how disappointed she was with the dessert - especially since good food was a motivating factor for attending BKX.
- Hannah describes the state of her feet after a whole day of wearing heels - Melissa adds that bleeding feet is the primary reason she's a big fan of flats.
Mentioned in this episode: