Can bookkeepers evolve their business, follow new trends, and still stay true to their business's core values? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan talk about how bookkeepers can authentically evolve their business by keeping a close watch on...
Can bookkeepers evolve their business, follow new trends, and still stay true to their business's core values? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan talk about how bookkeepers can authentically evolve their business by keeping a close watch on social media and capitalizing on trends that connect with their audience.
- Hannah explains how hard it is for business owners to keep up with ever-changing social media trends.
- Melissa asks Hannah what a trend is. Hannah breaks down the dictionary definition and adds what it means from a social media perspective.
- Hannah and Melissa discuss when and when not to ride a social media trend.
- Hannah shares the most important question you should ask yourself before deciding to follow a trend on social media.
- Melissa asks Hannah if a content creator can ride a social media trend and still be authentic. Hannah believes it's possible, as long as you stay true to your company values.
- Hannah advises content creators to go after social media trends only if they align with their company values or have the potential to bring in more customers.
- Hannah and Melissa reveal some of the social media trends that backfired when they tried them out.
- Melissa talks about why she dislikes going live on social media - Hannah also shares her experience going live on social media and reveals how it was a total disaster.
- Hannah and Melissa explain why they believe the best way to stay sane on social media is not to take things personally.
- Hannah describes how your audience can see right through inauthentic content - she also discourages content creators from following trends that don't align with their core values.
- Mellisa goes through how she used popular social media trends to break down complex topics and drive engagement for her brand.
Mentioned in this episode: