Do you struggle to follow through with your goals? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan discuss goal setting and the benefits of setting realistic, achievable goals. They also share practical strategies you can use to maximize your ability to...
Do you struggle to follow through with your goals? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan discuss goal setting and the benefits of setting realistic, achievable goals. They also share practical strategies you can use to maximize your ability to follow through on your goals.
- Hannah and Melissa discuss the benefits of setting big goals and having smaller goals that keep you motivated along the way.
- Hannah shares her struggles with following through on the goals she set for herself.
- Melissa shares her goal-setting process - and a framework that makes it easy to follow through.
- Hannah shares a story of how she used goal setting to prepare for a marathon and remain disciplined throughout.
- Hannah and Melissa agree that celebrating small wins along the way is the easiest way to stay motivated and follow through on your goals.
- Melissa explains that motivation is good for goal setting - but you need consistency to actually follow through.
- Melissa breaks down an intriguing goal-setting strategy that will keep you going, especially on days you don’t feel like putting in the work.
- Hannah talks about checklists and why they are so effective in daily productivity management.
- Hannah and Melissa discuss productivity and the benefits of focusing on high-priority tasks.
- Hannah and Melissa go through the pros and cons of having an accountability partner.
- According to Hannah, there is no shame in setting a goal and realizing the goal is not the right fit - However, this is not reason enough to drop every goal you set.
- Hannah firmly believes in working hard in silence and letting success make all the noise.
- Hannah expounds on the benefits of developing habits that will help you achieve your goals faster.
- Melissa reveals why she’s a big fan of making immediate changes. Just start - take action now and learn as you go.
- Hannah and Melissa debate what are the biggest roadblocks stopping people from achieving their goals.
Mentioned in this episode: