Not sure about the exact steps you need to follow when scaling your business? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan go through the key steps to scaling a business and how you can develop a process that ensures lasting and profitable results. ...
Not sure about the exact steps you need to follow when scaling your business? Co-hosts Hannah Robinson and Melissa Honan go through the key steps to scaling a business and how you can develop a process that ensures lasting and profitable results.
- Hannah explains why she believes the first step to scaling a business is realizing it’s time to scale, then committing to scaling effectively.
- Melissa lists the steps she went through during the initial stages of scaling her business.
- Melissa goes through the primary reasons most bookkeepers struggle when it comes to scaling their business.
- Hannah describes why it’s extremely important to perfect your product or service before deciding to scale. Melissa agrees and adds that maintaining the quality of your product or service leads to successful scaling.
- Hannah shares her thoughts on the benefits of having regular internal check-ins even when you’re not scaling.
- Melissa points out that you must understand your capacity to maintain a scaling business before making any changes.
- When asked about the benefits of hiring a coach when scaling a business, Melissa reveals that having a dependable third-party partner enabled her to scale successfully.
- Hannah asks Melissa what she does to consistently evolve her business even when she has no intentions of scaling.
- Melissa admits that scaling a business is tough. However, sometimes the best way to gain clarity on scaling is to take a break from the business.
- Melissa reveals that she is not a big fan of business process consultants. Instead, business owners should invest in “done-for-you” processes and dive deep into the implementation themselves.
- Melissa describes how business owners can use scaling to uncover the strengths and weaknesses in their business processes.
- Melissa shares the amount of time and effort it took to build a clear and detailed hiring process.
- Melissa talks about the struggles of developing a business process and constantly having to refine it every time things change in the business.
- Hannah and Melissa go through the key activities business owners can implement to determine what’s working and what’s not.
- Hannah and Melissa go through scaling mistakes business owners make, especially when managing virtual teams.